All materials to be collected curbside must be separate to allow for depositing of materials into bins without hand sorting by the Public Works Crew. Co-mingled materials will not be collected.
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) POSITIVE
If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus), DO NOT RECYCLE. Please deposit your materials with other generated trash to be collected by your private refuse hauler.
Curbside collection is provided on the first Tuesday of each month.
Items must be placed at the curb by 7:00 AM.
If a holiday falls on the first Tuesday of a month, collection will take place on Wednesday.
* Schedule is subject to change.
Glass Do’s & Don’t
- Remove caps, lids, tops;
- Rinse; and
- Leave labels on; and
- Separate by color.
Broken Glass; Candle jars; Ceramic materials; Drinking glasses; Earthen ware; Fiberglass; Light bulbs; Mirrors; Plate glass; Pottery; Pyrex/cookware; Vases; Window glass.
Blue glass may be recycled with green glass.
- Clear Glass Bottles & Jugs
- Brown Glass Bottles & Jugs
- Green Glass Bottles & Jugs
- Aluminum Cans
Aluminum Do’s & Don’t
- Rinse; and
- Leave labels on.
NOT ACCEPTED: Chemical cans; Foil; Paint cans; Pie plates; Spray cans.
- Recyclables should be in containers provided by the Township.
- Collection bins are available at the Township Municipal building at no cost to Township residents.
- The Township does not perform curbside collection services on private streets.
- Weather conditions may unexpectedly impact the recycling schedule.