Building, Plumbing, Fire Prevention, National Electric and National Existing Structures Codes can be found in Chapter 5 of the East Buffalo Township Ordinances.
Forms and applications directly associated with the Building Permit process can be acquired from our Building permit and Construction Code enforcement managers at:
A zoning permit is also required in East Buffalo Township.
In 2013, the Board of Supervisors adopted the International Property Maintenance Code regulating and governing the condition and maintenance of all property, buildings and structures; by providing the standards for supplied utilities and facilities and other physical things and conditions essential to ensure that structures are safe, sanitary and fit for occupation and use; and the condemnation of buildings and structures unfit for human occupancy and use, and the demolition of such existing structures in the Township; providing for the issuance of permits and collection of fees therefore; and repealing all other ordinances and parts of ordinances in conflict therewith.
A copy of the International Property Maintenance Code is available here.
The following sections of the International Property Maintenance Code are revised as follows:
- Section 101.1: East Buffalo Township, Union County, Pennsylvania
- Section 103.5: East Buffalo Township, Union County, Pennsylvania, shall adopt and maintain a fee schedule which shall be available at the Township’s office, as the same is amended from time to time.
- Section 302.4: Maximum height 6 inches.
- Section 304.14: April 1st to October 1st
- Section 602.3: September 15th to April 30th
- Section 602.4: September 15th to April 30th